Monday, August 2, 2010

SEA PRANKSTERS....

This is a response to a Sea Shepherd.....He tried to battle the internet terrorist and failed.....
I have been removed from the Sea Shepherds facespace for life.....COWARDS!!!!!!
 
Dunlap.....unfortunately I support causes that are worthwhile. Saving whales is a good one, no questions asked. But if someone is whaling for RESEARCH purposes ("legally") the Sea Shepherds are in fact TERRORISTS..... I watch the show bec...ause its like watching a train wreck. Are crew members on the Irwin and Barker paid or just volunteers? I hope the latter. If the organization does in fact pay unshaved gypsies to captain $100, 000 tender vessels, then drop the prop on exposed rock laden beaches I am beside myself....And if they don't pay them they are paying them in fuel and equipment for every half ass mission never executed properly. HIRE trained professionals to execute a well thought out strategy and really do some damage....OH WAIT....I forgot, this is Hollywood and it doesn't really make any difference as long as you get ratings.
Sea Prankster Till I Die......

ps....learn how to spell.....
See More
2 seconds ago · ·

No comments: