Saturday, March 5, 2011

Autolux destroyed my life

This is going in reverse chronological order so relax and understand i've been fixing my maids god damn vacuum for the last 30 minutes as she berates me for my incompetence with a screwdriver and lack of muscle. What the fuck is going on? I woke up with my head pounding and my whole shit blown out beyond the nutblock. So yea, I'm retracing my steps here. I went to see Autolux (I gave a little album review a bit back) and got blasted off by rocking Hesh. The live performance is so damn good it made me want to swill whisky like it was the grunge days and Dave Grohl wasn't in the Foo Fighters. Human beings were taking part in all sorts of modern dancing. I saw people head banging, moshing, full on slow dancing tongue swords and even some gypsy bitch with glow sticks. Before that I was the gypsy checking the surf with my Kerouac cheap ass red wine that got me here in the first place. Here are some of the photos.






















No comments: